Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dollar2Host Conversation!

This is conversation on Live help Center Of dollar2host.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'D2H-Operator'

D2H-Operator: Welcome to our real-time support chat.My Name is Mary. How can I help you today ?

Imran: Will You Please Start Devilwap.com now?

Imran: Hi Mary It goes Long time more than 4 Hours My Site Is Down

Imran: it is Unfair

D2H-Operator: It will take next 84 hours more to get enable

Imran: Why

Imran: I cant wait till that Refund My Money Back

Imran: Did You defined Me that when i purchased this package from you?

D2H-Operator: So you need to wait for 8 hours morpe

D2H-Operator: OUr admin will go through it and forward our reply

Imran: Your Executive Kim Told That It will be fine and enabled in 30 Minutes

Imran: No No Why You did not defined this when i purchased this plan

Imran: So As an Agreement You cannot stop my service

Imran: 99.9 % Uptime Was Told

Imran: And Here You Have Manually Stopped My Servic

Imran: I want to talk to your Admin Now

D2H-Operator: YOu need to wait for next 8 hours

D2H-Operator: Then we will enable it

Imran: I Want to ask Why should i wait for 8 hours

Imran: You Should Enable it Now

D2H-Operator: Just we will update ticket soone for you

Imran: I i call this +1 925-948-0580 who will talk to me?

Imran: I want my site enabled now

D2H-Operator: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

D2H-Operator: Is there anything else I can help you with today?

Imran: Yes Let me talk Your Admin About this matter

Imran: it is one kind of fraud! Told 99% Uptime and now website closed till 84 hours

D2H-Operator: You will get update through ticket

Imran: But When Do You Saw Anytime google.com is closed for 1 second?

D2H-Operator: We have disable your hosting account as it creating load on sever

D2H-Operator: We have other number hosting account and sites hosted on server

D2H-Operator: Your hosting account is cuasing problem on server

Imran: Ok But If You cant take simple load of website then why are you offering unlimited hosting accounts

Imran: do i give name which has more (triple) load on server but still works fine

Imran: wapindia.net

Imran: indiawap.in

Imran: wapking.in

D2H-Operator: Your process for mysql database creating problem

Imran: Whats the problem about

Imran: just have more data on mysql right

Imran: so you are offering unlimited hosting thats why we are using it

Imran: I think This is Very Bad Experienced With You

2 comments:

  1. I am a poor guy from bangladesh and


    i lost 40 dollar by this www.dollar2host.com company the fraud and cheater in the hosting world................

    ReplyDelete
  2. we should do something to stop the fraud company.

    ReplyDelete